- Aggregation » Pre-sowing cultivators
Intensive stubble cultivator SchillingShilling is effective in tilling the soil before and after grain and leguminous crops, and is also widely used in traditional tillage systems, in the care of steams and in pre-sowing tillage.
In one pass, the unit performs:
• soil loosening and grinding;
• cutting weeds;
• grinding and embedding plant residues, fertilizers and mulching the soil surface with them;
• leveling and reverse compaction of the soil surface;
• preparation of a seed bed with a stable depth.
The intensive stubble cultivator shilling can also be used for effective intercropping.
KPG cultivator 8.2Designed for continuous pre-sowing soil treatment and steam treatment with simultaneous harrowing and rolling of soils with specific resistance up to 0.5 kgf / cm² (0.05 MPa) and humidity up to 27%.
At the request of the consumer, the cultivator can be supplied with different arrow legs from 180 to 330 mm, while the number of working units of the unit changes. Due to the placement of working bodies in 5 rows, uniform passage of even coarse-stemmed crop residues is ensured without clogging the unit.
Steam cultivator KPN-8 and KPP-8Designed for continuous pre-sowing soil treatment and steam treatment with simultaneous crushing of earth lumps and compaction of the surface layer with rollers.
Steam cultivator KPP-8,2 and KPP-8MDesigned for continuous pre-sowing soil treatment and steam treatment with simultaneous crushing of earth lumps and compaction of the surface layer with rollers.
Chervonets pre-sowing cultivatorCreates an ideal seed bed: a compacted layer, fixed on top by well-lofted soil. Effective on small and large areas, it is a versatile, classic tool for seed bed preparation.
Allows to simultaneously produce:
• loosening of the soil to the depth of seed wrapping from 3 to 15 cm;
• application of liquid and solid organic fertilizers;
• second peeling and destruction of weed seedlings;
• combing weeds in the filamentous stage of their development;
• soil leveling.